Permitted & Prohibited Items
For the safety and comfort of the patrons attending the Bandshell events, please review our venue policies to ensure a safe and memorable experience at the City of Daytona Beach Bandshell.
GENERAL VENUE RULES
- Smoking, Vaping and E-Cigarettes are not permitted at the Daytona Beach Bandshell. Persons wishing to smoke or vape may go outside the Bandshell audience area and smoke or vape without imposing on others.
- Re-Entry into the Bandshell is permitted during free concerts. During ticketed events, re-entry into the Bandshell is not permitted.
- Food & Beverage is available on site for purchase. Outside food & beverage is not permitted.
- NO Outside Alcohol
- NO Outside Food
- NO Glass Containers
- NO Umbrellas
- NO Coolers of any size
- NO Backpacks
- NO Drones
- NO Audio Recording Devices
- NO Pets, Service Animals are Permitted
- NO Weapons of any kind
- NO Illegal Drugs
- NO Personal Chairs *applies to ticketed events only