Reserved VIP Tickets On Sale: Friday, April 21, 2023 at 12 p.m.
Friday, July 7: Carnival of Crue: Motley Crue Tribute
Presented by The City of Daytona Beach.
From Friday, June 2 – September 1, join us for free weekly concerts beginning at 7:15 p.m. on the Daytona Beach Oceanfront Bandshell stage. Come and enjoy an evening of music and salty ocean air here at the Daytona Beach Oceanfront Bandshell!
Reserved VIP tickets are $15 and can be purchased online via this website, Ticketmaster.com, the Peabody Box Office (600 Auditorium Blvd)., and the Daytona Bandshell Box Office on the day of the event (if available - some events sell out).
IMPORTANT SHOW & VENUE INFO
- Bandshell box office will be open at 5 p.m.
- Concert venue opens at 5:15 p.m. on Friday nights during the summer concert series.
- This event has VIP Reserved seating for $15, which includes a chair. General admission is FREE, personal chairs are welcome in the general admission area.
- This show is considered ALL-AGES. We do recommend parental discretion based on the artist content and our bar-like environment.
- No dogs allowed. Service animals are permitted and must remain with its owner and must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered at all times, unless special circumstances exist.
- No outside alcohol allowed.
- The Daytona Beach Oceanfront Bandshell is 100% wheel chair accessible and does have an ADA section, location varies based on the event set-up. For specific questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All concerts at the Daytona Beach Oceanfront Bandshell are considered RAIN OR SHINE.
- Umbrellas are strictly prohibited, ponchos are available for purchase.
- There are no refunds issued if rain is predicted or happens the day of the concert. In the chance of extremely severe weather, cancellations could occur but are rare. Concert cancellations are announced as early as possible via this website and social media.
- Dining and shopping options are available on-site and in the Ocean Walk Shoppes.